Hill Insurance Agency in Texaws
Protecting the things that are important to you
Personal Insurance in Texas
Personal Insurance

Personal and Home Insurance in Dallas, TX

The time to think about the unthinkable disaster is before it happens to you. If your home were damaged or destroyed, insurance can help you repair or rebuild your home and replace damaged possessions. In addition to protecting your home and possessions, homeowners insurance also provides liability coverage in case you unintentionally injure someone or damage their property. Coverage for additional living expenses is also provided if you're forced to leave your home because of a claim.

The policy may be a package type policy or individual coverage. 
Endorsements may be added to the policy to increase some of the built in coverage, making the policy fit your individual needs. 
Be sure to check for coverage that may or may not be included in the policy, such as flood. 
Discounts vary by company, so be sure to inquire as to the discounts that are available to you. 

Renters Insurance
Even though you don't own your own home, you have personal property that can be damaged, destroyed or stolen. Renters insurance gives you protection for this in addition to liability coverage.

Rental Dwelling
Perhaps you own a dwelling that is rented to others. This policy can help provide protection for this exposure.

When you buy auto insurance, the policy provides a package of individual coverage. Each coverage protects you against different types of losses. You decide which coverage and limits of coverage to include in your policy. 

Bodily Injury (BI) Liability Coverage pays for bodily injury or death of others in a vehicle accident for which you or the operator of your vehicle are legally responsible. 

Property Damage (PD) Liability Coverage pays for vehicles or property that has been damaged in an accident for which you or the operator of your vehicle is legally responsible. 

Medical Payments Coverage (MP) provides payment of reasonable and necessary medical expenses for you and your passengers who are injured or killed in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. 

Personal Injury Protection (PIP) pays for medical and funeral expenses incurred within three years of the date of accident for you and your passengers. This coverage also provides a portion of lost income as a result of injuries.

Uninsured/Under insured Motorists (UM/UIM) extends coverage to those who suffer bodily injury and/or property damage in an auto-related accident with an uninsured or under insured motorist. 

Rental Reimbursement pays for rental vehicle charges while your vehicle is being repaired for damage covered under your policy.

Towing and Labor covers some costs for services rendered at the place of breakdown and/or towing to a repair shop.

Collision Coverage pays for damage to your insured vehicle caused by a collision or rollover. This coverage is usually required if you have a vehicle loan. The coverage always has a deductible.

Other Than Collision (sometimes referred to as Comprehensive) pays for damage to your vehicle not covered by collision, such as fire, wind, hail, theft, glass, flood. This coverage is usually required if you have a vehicle loan and usually has a deductible. 


This car insurance in Dallas, TX and special coverage may be added to your auto policy or written on a separate policy designed specially for Recreational Vehicles. Be sure to that contents coverage is addressed in either policy.

For more information about general liability insurance in Texas, call us today.
HomePersonal InsuranceBusiness InsuranceLife and HealthContact UsBlog

Copyright 2012: Hill Insurance Agency LP | Car Insurance Dallas TX | All rights reserved.
For many of us our home is our most valuable possession, whether it is a Site-built home, Condo, Manufactured or Mobile home. And it’s important to get the right kind of home insurance in Dallas, TX.
Personal Insurance
Business Insurance
Life and Health
Contact Us
Producer Portal